Thursday, November 8, 2007

SOPHIA IS THE BEST

Jana is insane. The other half of this blog (ie, ME!!!) supports Sophia. Sure, she is going a little loopy from being stuck in BCity with a bunch of 8 year olds, some biscuits, and a lot of rats, but it is still undeniable that she is awesome. She doesn't fall for the producers' stupid stunts like the religious fervor (p.s. Laurel sang amazing grace a few weeks too late to participate in the Holy Wars) or the excitement about the lamer prizes or basically most of the manipulative tactics these producers use. As one of the older kids, she already kind of has her adult personality, and it's not that bad. I do think she reminds me of some of the people we went to school with, who take everything in life a little too seriously (Mer and I came up with specific names. I'll email you) but whatever, I still like her. Sophia for the win. Back me up here people!

3 comments:

jana said...

She is too bitter to be a kid. Seriously.

PS Nathan sang in the talent show (but they didn't show it on TV). Greensleeves. In Latin (or just really mumbly). Check it out on cbs.com or whatever the website is.

MB said...

It's really too bad there's no LS troubadours or whatever you called him to pique her fancy on the show.. though now that they have GUITARS, you never know (note: I haven't watched the most recent episode so maybe now there is a troubadour or two of whom I am unaware).

chazindc said...

I love Sophia!! She's so...intelligent but in a unpretentious kind-of-way.

If you read Alex' blog, you get the feeling like he's reaching a bit to make people know he's pretty damn smart for his age.

You don't get that with Sophia even though she carries herself like a grad student...

Oh, and by the way, I think I already mentioned this, but I hated Nathan's singing...I think if he had a superpower, it would be taking normally happy things and making them not so happy. He's like the young boy version of "Debbie Downer" from SNL.

Did you see what he does when he gets his gold star? He says, "Now I can go to college.." and does this weird frown thing with his face and looks down at the ground. Awkward.

Okay, I'm done with ripping on the 11 year-old.