Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fashionable Kid Nation Parent Alert

Of course I am talking about Kennedy's mom. Pink cardigan, pink hair bow (in the classic Minnie Mouse style) and pearls. Also, her phone has some kind of hanging decorative charm that I think is a cross. Her adornments make me want to move to the south.

Oh and since they are going to mix up the teams anyway, here is what I think they should look like:

UPPER CLASS: Greg, Blaine, Sophia, Michael, Alex, Jared, DK, Laurel, Campbell, Pharoah.
MERCHANTS: Kennedy, Divad, Savannah, Mallory, Hunter, Leila, Migle, Markelle, Morgan, Natasha
COOKS: Colton, Brett, Emilie, Eric, Gianna, Jasmine, Madison, Maggie, Randi, Sophie
LOWER CLASS: Zach, Olivia, Kelsey, Mike, Anjay, Nathan, Guylan, Taylor

7 comments:

chazindc said...

Awww, what's wrong with Zach?

jana said...

I know you put my boy Colton as a cook because of his talent with flour (see the episode where he pours his jacket full of it and then runs in the street with flour flying out of his arms), but come on--we ALL know he deserves UPPER CLASS!!!

becky said...

I swear it was bc of the flour (although how come he doesnt care about the meaning of hanukah?)

becky said...

Ok, what if we switch him and Blaine??

jana said...

DEAL.

Anonymous said...

Divad is a little scumbag, she should be below lower class. Yuck.

Unknown said...

I think of the two sisters, Olivia and Malory, it is funny you put the younger in the higher class. Is it because she is a better worker and isn't as mean as her sister. She has made some harsh comments to Anjay.

Dante