Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MIGLE for the win

Migle totally deserves $50k for being part of two of the best scenes in Kid Nation history--- Jared's pimp strut (she was the one sitting outside who told him he looked good) and the emilie vs. kelsey battle of the sidekicks.

p.s. How many kids are going to say that these are the "best people they've met in their entire life" and that BCity is "the only place they belong"??? Enough already. Sappy.

Obvs I will have more thoughts on this tomorrow. I can't believe it's over. Begin depression.

4 comments:

jana said...

Also--she is the only girl with tatas.

Anonymous said...

I'd hardly say I'm depressed; more relieved that it's finally over. I can now end my constant introspective questioning as to why I continue watching this show.

Ultimately it was just a glorified edited-for-television Summer Camp with the 'radical' addition of chores and adults who only appear when the cameras aren't recording.

My amusing anecdote came when smarmy Sophia commented on everyone’s wonderfulness and how much hope she has for the future. Quite a statement after she spent much of the entire time striving to validate her condescending opinion that the rest of the village was a bunch of idiots….

I guess the super gold star finally met her price tag for approval.

Paul said...

Those were probably the best 2 scenes in the show, and that's saying a lot. Team Migle!

Anonymous said...

I'd bet anything that Jared's little "pimp strut" across the street to Migle...like she was one of his "working girls"...was a...well, producer "guided" we'll call it. I'll bet every one of those college-age camera operators (my cousin was one...got credit for an internship elective at Cal State) were rolling on the floor laughing at that. (So was I, so I guess I can't say anything.) At least Migle got a gold star for having real boobs.